THE PATH OF MEN
The many routes of civilizations
This series combines the geographical, historical, cultural and sociological discoveries with mythical roads cleared by adventurers or mapped over time by civilizations, explorers, conquering states, itinerant merchants.
It puts into perspective the development of civilizations over several hundred years and reflects on the evolution of nature and humanity throughout the world.
We follow the great trajectories forged by man driven by geology, raw material or green wealth.
- MOROCCO, THE MUSIC ROAD
- INDIA, THE SPICE ROAD
- SRI LANKA, THE TEA ROUTE
- INDIA, KERALA : ON THE PATH TO GOD'S COUNTRY
- ARGENTINA, THE WINE ROAD
- THE NETHERLANDS, A PATH OF FLOWERS
- VIETNAM, THE ROAD OF THE KINHS
- INDONESIA, THE ROAD OF THE THOUSAND AND ONE ISLANDS
- INDONESIA, THE VOLCANOES ROAD
- GERMANY, THE PATH OF SIEGFRIED AND THE NIBELUNGEN
- INDIA, THE PATH OF BUDDHA
- INDIA, ON THE WAY TO MYSTICAL VARANASI
- OMAN, THE INCENSE ROAD
- NAMIBIA, ON THE PATH OF THE HEREROS