NATURE = FUTURE!
A source of scientific and technological innovations
Nature is perfect. For 3.8 billion years, it has found sustainable solutions to the problems it encounters. Through biodiversity, it is a source of limitless innovations that we are only beginning to explore.
This series focuses on biomimicry, the study of nature in the service of scientific and technological discoveries.
Each episode highlights a specific application or research.
- A NATURAL LIGHT
- THE SAVIOUR TREE
- THE SEA'S DENTICULES
- WINGS IN THE CITY
- A SOLAR BUTTERFLY
- A NATURAL KETTLE
- THE BIO-ROBOT
- THE LIVING, THE EARTH AND THE SPACE
- METEOSENSITIVE AS THE PINE CONE
- A WELL INSPIRED NOSE
- AN ARCHITECTURE INSPIRED BY NATURE
- A MORE NATURAL FISHING
- TO SEE LIKE BATS
- THE CAMERA EYE
- INNOVATE AND COLLABORATE LIKE NATURE
- NATURAL PESTICIDES FROM THE OCEAN