LANDS OF THE EARTH : THE 52' COLLECTION
Exploring with wide open eyes
Today, exploring the world doesn’t have the same meaning as in the past. Indeed, very few corners of the planet remain unknown, although it would be wise for them to stay so.
With infinite passion and curiosity, the directors of these films brought back from their travels the discovery of small villages whose beauty had gone unnoticed, touching encounters and fascinating stories.
On foot, by train or by boat, these modern explorations are done with wide open eyes.
- BURMA - PAGODAS AND MYSTERIES
- CAPE VERDE - THE SEEDS OF HOPE
- WILD CORSICA - CLIFFS AND MAQUIS
- COSTA RICA - LOOKING FOR PARADISE
- ECUADOR - THE LAND OF THE SLEEPING GIANTS
- IRELAND - CELTIC MAGIC
- MALAYSIA - A PATCHWORK COUNTRY
- PERU - ACROSS THE HOLY PATHS
- RUSSIA, KAMTCHATKA - SECRET LAND
- LESSER ANTILLES - THE BEATING HEART OF THE CARIBBEAN
- CHINA - MARVELOUS SICHUAN
- CHINA - THE MERMAIDS OF THE YANGTZE RIVER