LANDS OF THE EARTH
Exploring with wide open eyes
Today, exploring the world doesn’t have the same meaning as in the past. Indeed, very few corners of the planet remain unknown, although it would be wise for them to stay so.
With infinite passion and curiosity, the directors of these films have brought back images of small villages whose beauty has gone unnoticed, memorable encounters and fascinating stories.
On foot, by train or boat, we explore the world with wide open eyes.
12 episodes available as 52'
- SOUTH AFRICA - THE CRADLE OF MANKIND
- BURMA - PAGODAS AND MYSTERIES
- CAPE VERDE - THE SEEDS OF HOPE
- CHINA - THE MERMAIDS OF THE YANGTZE RIVER
- CHINA - MARVELOUS SICHUAN
- COLOMBIA - THE REBIRTH OF AMERINDIAN CIVILIZATIONS
- WILD CORSICA - CLIFFS AND MAQUIS
- COSTA RICA - LOOKING FOR PARADISE
- CUBA - THE COLOR OF HOPE
- ECUADOR - THE LAND OF THE SLEEPING GIANTS
- SPAIN - OF DESERTS AND MEN
- GREECE - FOLLOWING THE GODS
- IRELAND - CELTIC MAGIC
- ICELAND - VIKING TERRITORY
- HOLY LAND - BIRTH OF THE THREE MONOTHEISMS
- MALAYSIA - A PATCHWORK COUNTRY
- MEXICO - THE LIGHT-FOOTED TRAIN
- NORWAY - SHADOWS ON THE SEA
- NEW CALEDONIA - A PEBBLE LIKE NO OTHER
- UGANDA - THE SOURCES OF THE NILE
- PATAGONIA - ON THE EDGE OF THE WORLD
- PERU - ACROSS THE HOLY PATHS
- LESSER ANTILLES - THE BEATING HEART OF THE CARIBBEAN
- RUSSIA, KAMTCHATKA - SECRET LAND