LIVING STONES 2
The wonders of archeology
Format: SD 16/9
Available versions: French | English
Rights: All Rights | Worldwide
This second season of LIVING STONES is devoted to the archeological heritage of the Mediterranean and the Middle East.
It unveils the greatest landmarks and the history that presided over their construction, development and ultimate decline. Through findings shared by prestigious archeologists and with the help of CGI, we can finally see and tour these monuments as they were built and revisit the great civilizations of Mesopotamia, Pharaonic Egypt, Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire.
The series also takes us through the cornerstones of History such as the development of mythical cities, the invention of the alphabet or the belligerent crusades.
- GERASA, ON THE GOLDEN RIVER
- MARI, BIRTH OF A CITY ON THE EUPHRATES
- MARI, THE ROYAL METROPOLIS
- THEBES, PRELUDE TO ETERNAL LIFE
- THEBES, A STROLL THROUGH ANOTHER WORLD
- VOLUBILIS, A BERBER CITY
- TRANSJORDAN, FOLLOWING IN MOSES' TRACKS
- THE CRUSADERS' CASTLES OF TRANSJORDAN
- DELOS, THE CHANGEABLE ISLAND
- DELPHI, THE PRIDE BOOK